Friday, July 24, 2009

Messer Wedding

My wedding last weekend in Bigfork was beautiful. Remember Jason and Mandy; the cute couple that had their engagement pictures on the beach at Flathead Lake? (Click HERE to refresh your memory). Their wedding was on July 18th and I had a great time. Sunshine, open fields, an amazing house, lots and lots and well, lots of friends and family, a gorgeous bride and handsome groom; I couldn't ask for more.

I was worried that the 90+ degree temperature was going to cause problems, but I got so involved in my job I didn't even think about it. I had a great time and took sooo many photographs. I have been getting them prepared to post to the website all week. I am almost done and am very excited for Jason and Mandy to see all that I was able to capture of their amazing day.

Thanks Potts family and Messer family for a wonderful wedding for me to do what I love.


Hugs and Kisses, Shawna...


No comments:

Post a Comment