Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lovin It!

Since I began using Heritage Makers as my exclusive publishing company in November 2006 I have been able to create the most amazing things for my clients. Incredible wedding albums and guest books, meaningful baby books, fun vacation books, the list goes on and on. But, it is when I think about the things I have been able to create for my own family I realize how thankful I am to have Heritage Makers in my life. I have made a Father's Day book that brought tears to my husband's eyes, baby albums of Corban and Peyton that every grandparent "needs" a copy of, calendars that were so exciting to give to the whole family at Christmas time, posters, greeting cards, so on and so on.

I love this company and can't imagine not being able to preserve these memories for my family. It means so much...see for yourself, you won't regret it. Go to my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment