Thursday, September 3, 2009

Expecting Baby Love

"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch." -- E.B. White, Charlotte's Web





I had the honor of taking pregnancy photos of my good friend Ashley last week; we had a great time. The sounds of Corban and Peyton playing with Lucie (the soon to be big sister) as well as Baby Bach on the CD player filled my studio. Plenty of fun props, toys, and snacks kept everyone entertained and happy.
Ashley was due on the August 28th so the new baby should be joining us any day now; I can't wait. Especially because I really want to know if it is a boy or girl. Props to Ashley for waiting to find out; I couldn't do it....














Thanks Ashley for a wonderful photo shoot; enjoy!
Click HERE to see the Expecting Baby Love slideshow...

No comments:

Post a Comment