Thursday, March 25, 2010

You, Me, and Two

As you know, as a Heritage Makers Consultant, I do in home workshops, where you invite friends and family in your home and I introduce HM to them and you receive free products. This has been a great thing, but has been intimidating for some to take the time, open their home, clean, cook, and HOPE people show up!

Well now I am offering something different….

YOU, ME & TWO!

You find only 2 people that have the same ‘PICTURE PROBLEM’, (they take so many pictures and now do not know what to do with them) I sit down with you three and show you the website and get you signed up with your free account. We will get you started right then and there and you still get FREE products for bringing your friends along!

We can meet at a local coffee shop, your home, my home, anywhere there is a wireless connection. We can even make it a playdate with the kids.

Here are a few dates I have available coming up, I can do daytime appointments and evening.

Monday, March 29th - 11am

Wednesday, March 30th - 6pm

Saturday April 3rd - 10 am, 11am, and 12pm

Let me know a time that will work for you...You will NOT be sorry taking the time to remember your memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment